“I joined for business reasons. I stayed because I believe in the organization”
OWNER OF SOUND PRO
MEMBERSHIP HAS ITS BENEFITS
The Great Falls Home Builders Association is known as a source for top professionals who will do the job right. Potential customers look to our members first when deciding who to hire for their next building or remodeling project.
We promote your company, protect your business and the industry, and help you develop professional skills and improve your image in the community.
Members receive important local promotion including:
- A free listing in the annual Home Building and Remodeling Guide, the go-to source for choosing area professionals.
- A listing on our website.
- Showcasing your products in front of more than 3,000 prospective clients during the annual Parade of Homes.
- Networking with other industry members and guest speakers at the monthly general membership meetings.
Members have a voice:
- We meet on our membership’s behalf with elected officials and monitor numerous governmental issues such as Impact Fees, Zoning, and Building Codes to protect our interests and our industry.
- You have the chance to make a difference through your financial support of the Political Action Committee.
- The public looks to the Association as a leader in protecting their homeowner rights. Members are known throughout the community as trained professionals.
Members learn from industry experts and each other:
- There are many committees and leadership positions that help develop your own personal leadership skills that translate directly into being a leader in your own company and the community.
- Sharpen your knowledge and stay informed on industry trends and issues when you receive complementary subscriptions to Montana Builder Magazine, Builder Magazine, Nation’s Building News Online, and the monthly HBA GF Newsletter